November 30x30: Day 9 & 10

by - Tuesday, November 12, 2013



EXTRA, EXTRA! THIS JUST IN!
I almost thought that I'd be unable to blog for a WHILE because a crucial component of my camera broke off (the memory card door) and I could not locate the piece to fix it. Without the memory card door closed, my camera doesn't turn on. However, what could have been an incredible tragedy turned into a miraculous event. After searching and searching the same area with no luck, once I stopped searching, the missing piece revealed itself! (Definitely when I least expected it.)

However, I was unable to take pictures for day 10 ON day 10. So I asked my lovely friend Erica for extra patience as I Houdini'd my behind into my day 10 outfit on day 11.


Day 9
So, I added a cold weather twist to my maxi skirt outfit by adding some fair-aisle socks to the look. How do I look?!




What I'm Wearing
Red Cashmere Scarf: old
Fur Vest: H&M
Cream Zip-Sleeve Blouse: H&M
Brown Belt: from a pair of H&M pants
Brown Jersey Maxi Skirt: thrifted
Fair Aisle Socks: F21
Brown Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe

Day 10
How's this for mixing prints? Stripes, squares, and circles. It's geometric!




What I'm Wearing
Fur Stole: H&M
Cropped Striped Sweater: H&M thrifted
Navy Midi Skirt: thrifted
Polka Dot Tights: H&M
Black D'Orsay Flats: Qupid

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments