November 30x30: Day 11 & 12

by - Thursday, November 14, 2013



Day 11 and 12 are perfect depictions of what my chill days look like. Literally. It's been freezing...and I tend to put on pants when the wind chill is below 30 degrees. So, presenting, the "chill" outfits of my November 30x30!

Day 11
I took this outfit from blah to bang by adding my bright beloved scarf. Do you like?



What I'm Wearing
Purple Pashmina: thrifted
Cropped Striped Sweater: H&M thrifted
Gray Button Down: (my sister's closet)
Slate Blue Zip Ankle Pants: Talbots
Black D'Orsay Flats: Qupid

Day 12
It was so cold on this day, that even with my tights on underneath my pants, I was freezing! I can't wait until May! (hehe)


What I'm Wearing
Gold Scarf: H&M
Leather Jacket: H&M
White Pocket T-Shirt: Talbots
Camouflage Print Pants: boohoo.com
Studded Booties: C Label from Charlotte Russe

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments