November 30x30 - Day 1 & 2

by - Monday, November 04, 2013



Four days into the challenge and I am LOVING it. (I know, I know. Today, Nov. 4th, is technically day four and I'm only showing you outfits for the first two days. Bear with me people! I have a lot to do an not enough time to do it all!) It literally takes about 3 minutes or less to plan an outfit. It's amazing. I just look at my big compilation picture, think about the weather, the occasion (work, school, lunch, etc.) and voila! An an outfit appears!

Day 1
I find it important that I accessorize to give every outfit a unique personality. When limited to 30 items for 30 days, your imagination has to travel to uncharted realms.
Day one's realm: layered tights.



What I'm Wearing
Red Lace Shoulder Top: Talbots
Red & Black Buffalo Plaid Scarf: old
Leather Skater Skirt: H&M
Red Tights: JCPenney
Black Criss Cross Bow Tights: ROMWE
Bronze Bag: H&M
D'Orsay Flats: PacSun

Day 2
You wouldn't believe it, but I thrifted the scarf for $3 and the skirt for $8. Am I lucky or what? Plus, there was something about this leather and silk combo that made me feel elegantly dangerous. Is that possible?




What I'm Wearing
Cream Zip-Sleeve Blouse: H&M
Gold Cashmere Blend Scarf: thrifted*
Navy Silk Midi Skirt: thrifted
Leopard Flats: Steve Madden
Leather Jacket: H&M

How do you like the first two looks? Are these outfits you think you would have put together from the items I chose?


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments