Sparks Fly...

by - Sunday, July 28, 2013





What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO
Watch: Fossil
Lace Dress: F21 thrifted
Belt: (came with a different dress)
Oxford Flats: Bass
Handbag: Talbots

Talk about late... I wore this outfit on the Fourth...which turned out to be one of the best days of my summer. The entire day was just filled with fun in the sun, shopping, sparks flying, and lots of love. On the Fourth, I don't celebrate independence, I celebrate my family and loved ones. And I hope you all had a wonderful day with those who fit that category for you. :)

I went to see the fireworks for the first time in my life, and, I must say, it was frightening. I'm easily shaken by loud and unpredictable noises and I'm also not 100% comfortable in large crowds. However, I did enjoy them.



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments