"You Look Like Peppermint!"

by - Monday, February 04, 2013











What I'm Wearing
Heart Earrings: gift (from Mom's collection) | Red Cashmere Scarf: (old)
Black Dress Coat: gifted
Cropped Cream Sweater: thrifted F21 ($8)
White Button Up: H&M (my sister's closet)
Rose Print Full Skirt w/ Bow: F21 (eBay $6)
Red Tights: JCPenney ($3)
Cream Thigh-High Socks: F21
Brown Oxford Flats: Bass ($20)

So, my plan to be more organized this year is a bit of a rollercoaster-like chart of progression. Some days I'm amazing at it, other days, like this one, not so much.

I say that because I woke up this morning not knowing what to wear, so after three half-hearted outfit combination attempts, I settled for this which turned out a lot better on than it did laid out. I wasted a lot more time than I needed to. =/

But, on a lighter and sweeter note, I got a lot of peppermint and candy caned compliments! My use of cream, white and red (and this beautiful skirt) helped bring out the Christmas spirit in everyone I encountered (even though it's a couple months late for that!)

And as I stepped out, I realized how much more suitable my outfit would've been for Valentine's Day! >_< I guess I'm just going to have to plan an outfit that's just as cute, if not cuter!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments