Valentine's Day

by - Saturday, February 16, 2013











What I'm Wearing
Scarf: F21 | Saddle Belt: H&M ($1) | Necklace: XSRE
Earrings: CR | Bracelets: F21
Navy Collarles Coat w/ Cape: H&M ($11)
Maroon Puffy Shoulder Dress: thrifted ($7.50)
Cream Thigh High Socks: F21
Brown Oxford Flats: Bass ($20)

Happy [belated] Valentine's Day!

Even if you didn't have the typical "Valentine", remember, as long as you love the person you are this day should be abundant in just as much love as any other day!

How To Be Your Perfect Valentine
1. Love yourself.
2. Show the people you care about just how much you love them.
3. Smile and enjoy the day. Smiles are contagious. You can be the reason for someone else's smile.

My Valentine's Day was filled with love and affection, as it should be, and as everyday before and after it should be as well. From Chipotle to the not so cold-day, I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed it! And, as most of you know, your girl Chocolate Laced is a spoken word poet/artist... in a way. I'm an executive board member of the #1 Performing Arts Student Group at my university, Phenomenal Voices, and on the night of Valentine's Day, we organized a beautiful showcase of talents that we called Love Jones. It was simply divine and I shared a very special piece with the audience (called My Addiction). :) Once the video is uploaded, I promise to share it with you all, too!

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!
♥ ♥ ♥ Ifunaya ♥ ♥ ♥


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments