Neutral Color Blocking & Leather Paneled Pants

by - Monday, January 28, 2013









leather pants, cape coat

What I'm Wearing
Layered Scarves: H&M + F21 | Headband: ICING
Stacked Bracelets: Charlotte Russe | Chandelier Earrings: (my sister's closet) | Necklace: Wet Seal
Navy Collarless Coat w/ Cape: H&M ($11)
Cream Dolman-Sleeved Sweater: H&M ($10)
Rusty Brown Leather Paneled Pants: H&M ($7.50)
Penny Loafer Heels: H&M ($7.50)
Tan Handbag: Cole Haan (thrifted)

Usually when people think of "color blocking", images of a color wheel, reds, purples, yellows and things of that sort will come to mind. But who says you can't color block with neutrals? It's a safe way to start if bold colors aren't really your thing (yet!) and it's equally effective in exuding that ever so enticing "eye-catching" trait.

Now, these pants are my personal favorite. I don't wear them often because I'm afraid they'll tear and I don't have another pair (I gifted my dark brown ones to my cousin after having them sit in my closet, unworn, for about 4 months. But if any of you have a pair in black or brown, a size 4 or 6, and you don't want it, just throw it in the recycle bin that I call my arms. I will kindly do away with it for you ;] ). And (an added bonus) as you can see, I bought just about everything I'm wearing on SUPER SALE at H&M about a year or so ago. Whoot!

Also, God bless my Erica! It really was freezing out and she helped me take such wonderful photos even though we could both feel the blood in our fingers and toes freezing over. I bribed her with hot chocolate, though. ;) Not me, the drink. Hehe. I had some myself. Right before we had to bear the cold.


♥ Until next time! ♥


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

1 comments