A-Dress Your Lips!

by - Wednesday, December 19, 2012












What I'm Wearing
Peach Scarf: XSRE ($14)
Fur Lapel: H&M ($17)
Necklace: Charming Charlie | Earrings & Bracelets: CR
Cream Blazer: thrifted ($3)
Floral Denim Blouse: thrifted ($3)
Cream Belt: Wet Seal | Cream Socks: Forever 21
Magenta Pants: Forever 21
Brown Riding Boots: Matisse Footwear (my sister's closet)

The magenta of my pants inspired me to address my lips and, thus, dress my lips! I've been building my collection of lip colors and the fact that I was able to match the pants perfectly made me happy. And look how such a little touch adds so much!

I'm using a mixture of Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain (Crave) and Just Bitten Kisssable Balm Stain (Lovesick). It turns out the the lipstain covers more surface area (I have some big ole lips!) and the balm stain give a more saturated color. I want them every suitable color! (I currently have four of each!)

I hope this inspires you to dress your lips to complete an outfit in the future. Imagine how red lips stand out with a black and white outfit or how nude lips can allow an outfit to really shine on its own! Play around with it! Find colors you love that compliment you and have fun with it!

My friend Jasmine took these photos for me and I try to have fun while I shoot, but it was so cold out! Jeez. I was glad when we finished in less than 15 minutes!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments