Styling My Vedette Shapewear With Pants

by - Sunday, November 25, 2012











What I'm Wearing
Double Breasted Coat: H&M ($5)
Black Boyfriend Blazer: H&M ($11)
MARIAN Bodysuit w/ Spanish Lace Detail: c/o Vedette Shapewear [Get yours here!]
Earrings: ALDO | Bracelet: H&M | Belt: ALDO
Coral Pants: H&M ($15)
Floral Pumps: Me Too from DSW ($32)

I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again, the MARIAN shapewear does wonders for my waist! I know I'm already small, but my waist lacks definition thanks to my banana straight figure. Haha. The MARIAN, however makes me look and feel as close to an hourglass as I may ever get! I wouldn't call my waist a problem area, but for those of you who do have problem areas that you'd like to cover up underneath your clothes, Vedette is definitely the place to go.

Don't be fooled! It was FREEZING out when I took these pictures. My lovely friend Erica assisted me and we were both so cold that we wanted out as quickly as possible! It took us less than 15 minutes to shoot! And thankfully!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments