Light Layering

by - Wednesday, November 21, 2012











What I'm Wearing
Leather Jacket: H&M (gift)
Camel Sweater (worn as scarf): H&M ($10)
Necklace: Wet Seal | Earrings: F21 | Bracelet: H&M
Leopard Top: River Island ($11)
Black Pleated Dress: H&M ($26)
Mustard Belt: H&M | Black Tights: Express
Black Peep-Toe Block Heels: Charlotte Russe ($10)

Because the weather has been incredibly sporadic, getting an outfit ready that's completely weather friendly from day to night is not the easiest thing to do. This outfit came close!

You wouldn't believe it but my scarf is actually a sweater. Not too long ago, I didn't have a scarf in the color I needed for my outfit, but I did have a sweater in that color. So, thanks to an image I had seen many months prior on Pinterest, I transformed that sweater into my scarf! And if I didn't tell anyone, no one would have known! I'll create a DIY gif in the future (wrote a reminder post-it note!) so that you acn try it the way I do it! Stay tuned. :)

Thank you Erica for bearing with me and the weather as it gets colder!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments