Since I've Been Gone: Instagram Roundup (Summer 2012)

by - Monday, September 10, 2012


Even though I was MIA on my blog over the summer, I was still able to keep a record of some cute little outfits I threw together thanks to Instagram! (Images arranged from most to least recent.)


From left to right:
1. Denim top and high waisted chinos worn to church.
2. I went to a cookout and decided to keep it simple with a monochromatic black look and red lips. My mother bought this blouse for me from a garage sale. It splits open in the back. I love it!
3. My mother gave me this blouse when I was 14 and I hated it. Seven years later and I'm glad I never got rid of it.
4. Denim motorcycle jacket and lace dress.
5. The outfit I wore in my last outfit post.
6. Denim vest, peplum corset & white jeggings to give me the illusion of curves!
7. Spiked wedge booties that I treated myself to! (Not too over my budget...)
8. 20 shoes, 20 different outfits. I've worn 8 of them so far.
9. One of my favorite shirts. To all my island girls who all "di boys dem sugar"!

10. I love my hair in every state, and I have a shirt to prove it!
11. My basic camp attire. Tank top, shorts, and flats.
12. Mosaic tank and coral pants!

If you would like, you can follow me on instagram at aphrickanqueen! Leave me a little comment letting me know you follow my blog and I'll be sure to follow you back! Thanks for the support!

And there you have it! ♥ You're all caught up!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments