Brights & Blazers

by - Wednesday, May 23, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Geometric Patterned Blazer: eBay ($1 + $6 shipping)
White Tank: H&M ($4)
Cobalt Blue Exposed Zipper Bodycon Skirt: H&M ($10)
Oxford-Style Flats: Kimichi Blue (eBay $10)

I love, love, love this blazer with all my heart! I was a little skeptical to purchase it because it's a petite 12, but I think it fits me just the way I want it to! I love how bright the colors are and how bold the pattern is! This blazer has inspired my spring/summer go-to style of brights and blazers. Of course, if and when it gets too warm, I'll lay off of the blazers and spice my outfits up with heart warming and eye catching colors and prints!

As you can see, my pictures have a special guest: my phone. Yes, I was indeed chatting up a storm with one of my best friends as I was taking these photos. A couple of them actually have me in mid conversation!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments