Oops! I Did It Again...

by - Monday, January 23, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Head Scarf: H&M (my sister's closet)
Infinity Scarf: H&M ($5)
Necklace (not shown): Forever 21 (old)
Leather Jacket: H&M (closet swap)
Blazer: H&M ($26)
Peter Pan Collar Chiffon Blouse: H&M ($11)
Leather Belt: (my sister's closet)
Colored Denim: H&M ($15)
Leg Warmers: Wet Seal ($3)
Wedges: H&M ($26)
The prices reflected are after my employee discount!
Once again, my entire outfit is from H&M. This is exactly what happens when you work there! I haven't went shopping at any store aside from H&M and Plato's Closet in the past couple of months.

I love these wedges (and almost all wedges!) They're super comfortable and I need to invest in more! I wore this outfit to work, keeping true to my challenge of wearing heels to work when I don't work for too long.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It's ending in 4 days and there will be three winners! Good luck everyone!

P.S. I'll be putting up the next "Inside My Closet" feature next week: Dresses and Skirts! Stay tuned!



follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments