Chocolate Laced: Tights Week - Lace Tights!

by - Thursday, October 13, 2011


Chocolate Laced is wearing lace! This is not the outfit I planned to wear. I had to change it up last minute because of some unfortunate events but I threw the scarves on to keep my promise of wearing pink every day this week.

I wore black [tights] again because it was supposed to rain, but, of course, it didn't (and hasn't yet.) Sigh. If the weatherman keeps lying to me, I'm going to start being my own weather person. I don't know how well that would work out though. With my luck, on the day I decide to go against the weather man and wear bright tights, it will rain cats and dogs and I'll be the most uncomfortable person on campus. I don't think I want to take that risk.

What I'm Wearing
Ornament Earrings: Forever 21 ($5)
Hot Pink Scraf: eBay ($3)
Floral Scarf: Wet Seal ($8)
Tan Linen Blazer: UK French Connection ($12)
White Sleeveless Button Up: H&M ($13)
Navy Bodycon Skirt: Forever 21 ($6)
White Skinny Belt: H&M (3 for $12; $4 ea.)
Black Lace Tights: H&M (gift)
White Leather Oxfords: Steve Madden ($17)
Pink & Tan Satchel: Thrifted (gift)
TOTAL: $68

I have a few announcements! I've created a Facebook Fan Page for Chocolate Laced! I've put a button on the left hand side of this page. Please, if you can, like the page! I appreciate all your support! Thank you everyone! Also, in the next couple of weeks I'm going to be opening my blog to sponsors and advertisements! If you are interested, please email me!

 
follow me|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments