Chocolate Laced: Tights Week - All Black [Almost] Everything feat. Vedette Shapewear

by - Tuesday, October 11, 2011


Hello, everyone! I feel like my posts have been abnormally prolonged, but I've come up with a solution for that! I've created a theme for every week (for the next four weeks) and I plan on sticking to them! I'll wear an outfit at least 5 days out of the week and blog each day about it!
This week is Tights Week!

Day one of Tights Week (oh, how I wish I had a catchier name for it!) is featuring the MARIAN style shapewear by Vedette Shapewear. I was spotlighted on their blog in August for my flattering outfit that gave me an illusion of hips (which we all know I lack)! A wonderful representative contacted me an offered me the honor of being Blogger Of The Month, giving me the great opportunity to style one shapewear, of my choice, into an outfit. There were so many wonderful pieces to choose from but the Spanish lace detail on the MARIAN was an automatic win for me.

What I'm Wearing
Black Sunglasses: Electric Tonette (gift)
Blush Pink Boyfriend Blazer: H&M ($11)
Black & Silver Detailed Top: c/o Vedette Shapewear
Flower Earrings: Forever 21 (gift)
Black Button Up Skirt: H&M ($7)
Black Tights: Charlotte Russe (2 for $6; $3 ea.)
Floral Pumps: Me Too from DSW ($32)
Pink & Tan Satchel: Victoria's Secret (thrifted gift!)
White Watch: Fossil (my sister's closet)
TOTAL: $53


I love what this shapewear does to my waist! I know I already have a small waist but it gives me the definition I lack, making the appearance of curves more apparent! I wish the effects were lasting! If I could take it off and still have this waist definition, all my dreams would have come true!

I am really excited for this week of tights and I hope you are, too!


follow me|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments