Chocolate Laced: And Now You Look Like A Detective...

by - Monday, September 12, 2011


This was the outfit that I wanted to wear on the day of my last post, but the weather and I weren't exactly on the same page. I left the outfit on it's hanger waiting for the perfect day to wear it and then today arrived!

My sister helped me decided on the socks and shoes. It was between these babies and my oxford-like flats that I wore in this post. Once the outfit was complete she said, "And now you look like a detective." I think that's pretty accurate. All I need to complete the look is the hat and the magnifying glass! Hey! Fashion Rule-Makers! Guess what? I'm wearing brown and black together! I'm also wearing tweed, leopard, and stripes all at once! I guess you can call me a rebel of sorts. Haha. Take that!

What I'm Wearing
Headband: Icing ($2)
Tweed Cropped Cape Coat: Forever 21 ($9 thrifted)
Gold Shell Necklace & Earrings: Mom's Collection (gift)
Gold Watch: Mom's Collection (gift)
Little Black Dress: Forever 21 (my other sister's closet)
Leopard Bow Belt: ASOS ($5)
Striped Tan & Black Socks: H&M (2 for $3)
Herringbone & Leatherette Oxfords: Forever 21 ($25)
TOTAL: $43

Last night, I decided to make a business card that advertises all my amateur skills. It's never a bad idea to have one, you know? Maybe I could meet someone of importance and rather than spelling out all my information for them, I could simply hand them this pretty piece of paper.

BREAKING NEWS!! Well, nothing's breaking. Just regular ole' news. Guess who's trying out for her university's fashion show on Wednesday with the 5.5" Jessica Simpson Trixie shoes? *thumbs to chest* This girl right here! I hope these shoes don't qualify as wedges! If they do, I think I might wear these babies from Charlotte Russe! They're only 5", but the heel is so thin, I feel like I'm flying when I walk in them! Wish me luck!

You May Also Like

0 comments