Chocolate Laced: Planning Ahead

by - Monday, July 04, 2011


I just ran outside (that's the front of my house) and took a few quick pictures of my outfit today because I realized that the six weeks to come will be very lacking in terms of posts. I'll have to be up at the crack of dawn to get to camp (which I won't be looking fabulous for) and some days I'll have to go to my other job directly after. I'm hoping that I can make up for lost time by putting up outfit posts on the weekends, if I leave my house to do anything at all. Tomorrow is the first day of camp and we were instructed to dress business casual for the first impression.


What I'm Wearing

Earrings: Forever 21 ($2)
Denim Jacket: Gap thrifted ($8)
Necklace: Forever 21 (my other sister's closet)
Dress: Old Navy (eBay 3 for $10)
Braided Leather Belt: (eBay - 5 for $10)
Flats: Steve Madden (gift)
TOTAL: ~$18

I did a little experimenting with my camera and I thought these accessory pictures came out pretty cool!


And look at the embroidery on the bottom of my dress! I love it.

You May Also Like

0 comments