Chocolate Laced: Found It!

by - Friday, July 01, 2011


Yes. It is indeed true! I found the missing piece to my tripod and here is a big ole smile to go with it! I managed to take a few pictures of my outfit before I had to rush off to work. I've wanted to wear bright colors so badly but my closet lacks work appropriate solid brights that fit me the way I want them to. Here's the closest I could come to a work friendly colorful outfit.



What I'm Wearing

Earrings & Necklace: My mom's collection
Blouse: H&M (hand-me-down)
Oversized Vest: H&M ($5)
Braided Leather Belt: eBay ($2)
Pants: CK Jeans ($17 from Macy's)
Bracelets: my sister's closet & my mom's collection
Watch: Fossil (gift)
Leather Crossbody Bag: Liz Claiborne (gift)
Sequin Flats: Steve Madden ($40 from DSW/shop here)
TOTAL: $64

You May Also Like

0 comments