Chocolate Laced: I Wear My [Pencil] Skirt To My Knees

by - Wednesday, June 22, 2011

forever 21 pencil skirt
Yesterday, I tried something new. Because of my early morning plans (11 in the morning is early to me) I decided that I should try taking my outfit pictures even earlier than that. My friend and I met up at around 9 and groggily snapped a few shots. My body felt awake, but my mind was definitely still asleep.

What I'm Wearing

Bows: Forever 21 ($2)
Necklace: my sister's closet
Striped Shirt: Forever 21 ($7)
Skinny Patent Leather Belt: Macy*s came with a shirt ($10)
Pencil Skirt: Forever 21 (eBay $7)
Mustard Flats: Nine West (gift)
Madison Leather Tote: Buxton (gift)

Closeup on Accessories

I love the colors of this outfit and I love how it makes me feel. The only thing about it that slightly bothered me was it accentuated my lack of hips. [Almost] everyone has something about their body that they wish they could change. Mine used to be my hips. If they were just 2 (maybe 3) inches wider, all my bottoms would fit the way they should. Especially my jeans!

I recently joined Independent Fashion Bloggers and received a load of welcoming messages before I logged on! I found that most of these were spam but the select few were actually bloggers with really cool blogs. Networking is always nice.

I also joined bloglovin'!
Follow chocolate laced

You May Also Like

0 comments